Football vs Houston | The Boneyard

Football vs Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Um, is our team actually on the field tonight? It looks like our offense, but whose defense is that?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Are people seriously surprised that a UConn football team is losing to a top 10 team from Texas? Sometimes I'm surprised by what I see on the Football board.

Reaction Score
Given the amount of plays UConn has left on the field, I'm almost surprised it's not worse. The Houston defense isn't even playing well by their standards.

First good team we've played this year, so if you had paid attention to the prior four, this was to be expected. The extra couple days of rest should do them good, and they'll need them, because the Cincinnati game seems like a make-or-breaker. @ USF seems like a certain loss, but other than that, all those games are winnable even for as bad as we've played. There is still time to pick up the pieces and build towards next season, but things need to change soon.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Are people seriously surprised that a UConn football team is losing to a top 10 team from Texas? Sometimes I'm surprised by what I see on the Football board.

you do know we were the only team to beat them last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom