Football Replays? | The Boneyard

Football Replays?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Yeah. We're kind of spoiled on game replays. I've searched the interwebs high and low for a replay since I missed it last night, and no luck. But I have to think one of you wizards has something, right?

Reaction Score
Are there replays available for football games, like @Storrs South does for basketball?

Casual fan alert, I have nothing but excuses for not making it to the Rent last night. Looking forward to seeing a few games in the coming weeks and not needing the replay. Go Huskies!
I’m in semi retirement in the video game. I figured there’s usually random accounts on YouTube that publish them regardless but surprisingly don’t see any. The unfortunate part is CBS doesn’t post replays the way ESPN and FOX do so I can’t go back and grab it.

Reaction Score
It's unreal that you can't even get highlights let alone game replays on YouTube.

Reaction Score

These are only highlights it's pathetic, we get treated like a high school team in this state Benedict needs to step up.

The state simply doesn’t get college football.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

These are only highlights it's pathetic, we get treated like a high school team in this state Benedict needs to step up.

Dang, Harry Potter's annoying.

Reaction Score
The state simply doesn’t get college football.
Benedict does though that's what's so frustrating, always appreciate @Storrs South and other posters work but there should always be game replays available on YouTube, when high school teams regularly put up their game replays.

Reaction Score
Well hopefully Buffalo can't see the film either.
not how film works, teams are required to send each other game tapes and have been since VCRs ruled the earth

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
sorry, I assume message board posters believe just that
We can't spell, we suck at debating, we throw out childish insults, and believe chicken tenders are the epitome of food nirvana, but dammit, we don't make idiotic mistakes when it comes to how sports work!

Reaction Score
We can't spell, we suck at debating, we throw out childish insults, and believe chicken tenders are the epitome of food nirvana, but dammit, we don't make idiotic mistakes when it comes to how sports work!
You are wrong about chicken tenders. When they are made with high quality chicken instead of the low quality imitation stuff, chicken tenders really is food nirvana.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You are wrong about chicken tenders. When they are made with high quality chicken instead of the low quality imitation stuff, chicken tenders really is food nirvana.
It's a food choice of an 8 year old. But hey, enjoy all the chicken tenders you want with a vintage juice box.

Reaction Score
It's a food choice of an 8 year old. But hey, enjoy all the chicken tenders you want with a vintage juice box.
Sorry, but I'm with gsmooth 100%. We're not talking about flat tasteless frozen breaded tenders, or childish chicken nuggets. Nirvana means all white meat, thick, fresh, lightly coated suckers with buffalo sauce and blue cheese or whatever suits your fancy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I'm with gsmooth 100%. We're not talking about flat tasteless frozen breaded tenders, or childish chicken nuggets. Nirvana means all white meat, thick, fresh, lightly coated suckers with buffalo sauce and blue cheese or whatever suits your fancy.
This is why we'll never win another war.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom