Football Flex Pack Tickets on Sale Now. | The Boneyard

Football Flex Pack Tickets on Sale Now.

Reaction Score
Football Flex Packs On Sale Now!

>>Beginning Thursday, July 13, UConn Football fans can purchase 2 or 3-Game Flex Pack ticket packages for the 2017 football season with pricing options and seating locations available at all levels. Fans can choose the games that best fit their schedule and budget while also saving money off of the single game ticket pricing. Additionally, purchasing flex packs gives fans priority seating over individual game ticket buyers.

Starting at just $63 for a 2-game flex pack, fans pick one game from Group 1 and one game from Group 2. For a 3-game flex pack starting at just $83, fans pick two games from Group 1 and one game from Group 2. <<

020.jpg

Group 1 = Holy Cross, USF, Memphis and ECU
Group 2 = Tulsa, Missouri

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Selling chairbacks with no donation. They may never learn.

Reaction Score
Nate Nieffer called me up. That guy is really good at what he does. He speaks the fans' language fluently in both football and hockey. Yeah, I stuck my toe back in after not using half my season tix last year. We'll see how the HC game goes. If the score is 61-0 I may buy the rest of the season. Can't beat getting exactly the seats you want though. An advantage when dealing with Nate, or anyone in that office, over just buying online.

Reaction Score
Interesting choice of Tulsa or Mizzou. ECU looks like a bargain though. Anyway I'm in for 3 plus SMU on the road. Work takes out most of the others but happy I caught the email today. Feeling good about going again.

Reaction Score
This is the height of stupidity - $800 for lower chairback season tickets. $360 to buy 2 - 3 game flex packs.

Brilliant stuff here.

If we start winning the advantages of being a season ticket holder will allow them to change that structure. This is designed to fill seats and get commitments from people who would otherwise not attend all the games and play a wait and see game with weather or other activities. It's not ideal (well it is for me) but it's our current situation.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If we start winning the advantages of being a season ticket holder will allow them to change that structure. This is designed to fill seats and get commitments from people who would otherwise not attend all the games and play a wait and see game with weather or other activities. It's not ideal (well it is for me) but it's our current situation.

Charging your best and most loyal customers more than double is idiotic.

Whoever designed this and the people that signed off on it are lost.

Ticket pricing and policy is part of the reason attendance across the board is cratering.

The solution isn't EVEN WORSE policy.

Reaction Score
Why isn't the BC game included in the packages?

This is to sell tickets for games @ Rentschler. The BC/Fenway game was a one -off w/ priority ticket sales for season ticket holders (UConn does not control pricing nor available seating @ Fenway).

Reaction Score
Buying season tickets in the chairbacks is a good thing...buying season tickets in the chairbacks is a good thing...buying season tickets in the chairbacks is a good thing...

At least let me think I'm not a total idiot for committing waaayyyy too much money on the football program. At least the basketball team pulls a NC out of their ass every 4-6 years.

Reaction Score
Charging your best and most loyal customers more than double is idiotic.

Whoever designed this and the people that signed off on it are lost.

Ticket pricing and policy is part of the reason attendance across the board is cratering.

The solution isn't EVEN WORSE policy.

I can't wrap my head around how terrible this policy is. If the tickets themselves cost more at least I could rationalize it by saying I get to write off 80% of the donation and my seats themselves were cheaper. This is just stupid. It's like they are daring me to not buy season tickets next year. However will I get a seat to such a hot item dot dot dot

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is the height of stupidity - $800 for lower chairback season tickets. $360 to buy 2 - 3 game flex packs.

Brilliant stuff here.

I have to admit that I would often get my 3-pack games with chair backs. I've actually "downgraded" to become a season ticket holder (not really a downgrade since I'm still at the 40 yard line bleachers on the edge of the chair backs).

It is a silly policy. In an attempt to be a "glass half full" person, perhaps it will get a new generation of fans hooked and purchasing regularly. If we start to sell games out, I'm guessing this will eventually cease to be a problem...

Reaction Score
I haven't bought season tickets, 1st time ever. Will be looking into these instead. Too many obligations with the kids and could no longer find takers to GIVE away seats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom