Food for USF Tailgate | The Boneyard

Food for USF Tailgate

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I know we still have a good 4 hours of tailgating if we can hustle but I'm tempted to leave the grill at home Saturday and just grab breakfast sandwiches or bagels on the way in and get right to drinking. What's everyone doing?

Reaction Score
I know we still have a good 4 hours of tailgating if we can hustle but I'm tempted to leave the grill at home Saturday and just grab breakfast sandwiches or bagels on the way in and get right to drinking. What's everyone doing?
Get into the game 30 minutes before kickoff and then tailgate after the game for a few hours.

Reaction Score

Bagels and cream cheese, biscuits, donuts coffee, bloody Mary's and mimosas!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The best quick grab breakfast sandwiches in the area are at the Sams convenience store next to Langan VW in Glastonbury. It'll be interesting to see what they do about tailgating post game, that will likely dictate what we do.

OT: best gas station cuisine in CT

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
17EE88F6F39C45E787CE2E1186260B94.ashx

Reaction Score
Considering flipping the tailgate but trying to figure out how to keep raw meat cold enough until the afternoon. LOTS of ice in a cooler I guess.

Reaction Score
Considering flipping the tailgate but trying to figure out how to keep raw meat cold enough until the afternoon. LOTS of ice in a cooler I guess.
We grill after the games all the time. Lots of ice. Food should be fine

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Still doing breakfast and screwdrivers before game. Probably burgers and sides after. The change in kick off is only altering timing of events, as I currently understand it. Not the overall plan.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Regular not going along with a couple of others so I will be stopping for breakfast sandwiches on the way up with a couple of cold ones

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Cold pizza. Bloody Mary's seem logical but that an acid reflux combo that's a bit too much.

If there was ever a time where crappy mainstream beer was acceptable, Saturday morning would be it. Cold pizza and Mich Ultra.

cold_pizza_hat_thumb_250x254.jpg

Reaction Score

Could always stop at an ice house and grab a half pound or a pound of dry ice. Keeps it cold and no puddles inside the cooler after the game ;-)

A good insulated cooler of ice should more than do the trick though.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The best quick grab breakfast sandwiches in the area are at the Sams convenience store next to Langan VW in Glastonbury. It'll be interesting to see what they do about tailgating post game, that will likely dictate what we do.

Live in glastonbury but never been to sams. May check it out Saturday, although I always enjoy a breakfast sandwich from Patty Cakes

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Live in glastonbury but never been to sams. May check it out Saturday, although I always enjoy a breakfast sandwich from Patty Cakes
YES... not exactly on my way in but these are legit.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Still doing some food, breakfast sandwiches (bacon, egg and cheese) on a hard roll from Harvest Bakery in Bristol.

Then doing some Hot Sausage Balls before we head into the stadium. Plus lots of beer... and bloody marys!

Reaction Score

Wrong. 4 corners Mobil in Brookfield is better

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom