Flying to game now, suggestions needed | The Boneyard

Flying to game now, suggestions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On our way to BDL. Should land around 9:15 and need to shuttle to rental car then head to the Rent. Planning to park at Aircraft Club, which I've never done. Sitting in Sec. 200. Need help with quick entrance plan:

1. First beer, I like beer.
2. Restroom, young child in tow.
3. Quick concessions. Got up at 4am, will be hungry.

Reaction Score
On our way to BDL. Should land around 9:15 and need to shuttle to rental car then head to the Rent. Planning to park at Aircraft Club, which I've never done. Sitting in Sec. 200. Need help with quick entrance plan:

1. First beer, I like beer.
2. Restroom, young child in tow.
3. Quick concessions. Got up at 4am, will be hungry.

Food can't go wrong with bears smokehouse under the scoreboard. Get dairy bar ice cream from the truck outside the stadium. Plenty of commercial and craft beers available in the stadium.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Are you looking for beer in stadium, or something to pick up at the package store before the game? If the latter, I'd get anything from Black Hog--they rule. As for food, something really close to the stadium tht you could grab for take out is Carl's BBQ & Jerk on Silver Lane--very good Jamaican restaurant. If you're just looking for stuff in stadium, go to the Two Roads stand. For food, head over to the food trucks located at the pavilion behind the big score board. Could also go to Bears, but the Bears inside the stadium isn't very good IMO.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the tips. Parked at Aircraft Club, had a good Ted's burger and I'm buying beer 3. Beer everywhere these days! Way more beer than a few years ago.

Reaction Score
Too late, I'm in section 200 row 14. I was certain the guy sitting in front of me was a boneyard poster, but he claims he isn't. He has all the same complaints all of us do. Anyway, you'll see me, my wife and kid heading back to our seats after I score beer six in a minute. Come visit.

Reaction Score
If any of you stopped by section 200, row 14, seats 3, 4 and 5 to say hi, I'm sorry we were taking another beer break. I'm pretty sure my wife just bought enough UConn crap to fund our existence in the AAC for another 5 years. Sleep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom