Floridians: Final Four Volunteers Wanted (Nan?) | The Boneyard

Floridians: Final Four Volunteers Wanted (Nan?)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And Look At The Feature Picture. Who else.

1551723406725.png

Volunteers needed to help with Women’s Final Four host effort

Hey, look, I'm snowed in with -42 degrees at 6 AM. So forgive me shoving this stuff your way.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Where do you live? Rogers Pass, Montana?

We affectionately have started calling it Donner Pass, but no, 800 feet above the Gallatin Valley floor in the Horseshoe Hills outside of little ole Manhattan, MT. That's 5000 feet above sea level. Clear sky last night.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
We affectionately have started calling it Donner Pass, but no, 800 feet above the Gallatin Valley floor in the Horseshoe Hills outside of little ole Manhattan, MT. That's 5000 feet above sea level. Clear sky last night.

I went to college in Great Falls and I've been seeing all of the weather updates from friends on Facebook. Normally, I get some winter envy now that I'm down in North Carolina but not this year...

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
We used to live at about 6000 feet in Colorado but it never was -42 degrees. Gunnison, yeah, but not at the Ranch. So you live in Manhattan, MT. WHY??? Do you know there is a Manhattan, FL? As in not -42 degrees. ;):rolleyes: Oh! I'll bet it is the first time ever that someone used Donner Pass and the word affectionately in the same sentence. :eek:;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We used to live at about 6000 feet in Colorado but it never was -42 degrees. Gunnison, yeah, but not at the Ranch. So you live in Manhattan, MT. WHY??? Do you know there is a Manhattan, FL? As in not -42 degrees. ;):rolleyes: Oh! I'll bet it is the first time ever that someone used Donner Pass and the word affectionately in the same sentence. :eek:;)

WHY???? No reason. No reason for anyone to ever move here. There's nothing to see or do here or for that matter that goes for the whole state of Montana. And the place is noisy. Damn private jets flying in and out constantly. It's a hell hole. Save yourselves and stay away! :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom