Florida | The Boneyard

Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course I want the Shockers to win it all but that doesn't seem too realistic to me so I have to root for Florida to take the whole thing. I don't exactly want Billy D to win a third title but he and the gators are the least offensive out of the teams that are left.

Reaction Score
Of course I want the Shockers to win it all but that doesn't seem too realistic to me so I have to root for Florida to take the whole thing. I don't exactly want Billy D to win a third title but he and the gators are the least offensive out of the teams that are left.

Personal dislike for Michigan? I will be pulling for the Florida-Michigan winner in the Final Four, but a Beilein title seems more harmless to the historical charts. M does have the Steve Fisher title, so as an institution they could close the gap on us a bit.

Plus, it is never too soon to start pulling for our new conference mates.

Reaction Score
I have no problem at all with Beilein, I just get sick of hearing from some people I know who talk about Michigan like they are some dominant program. They talk like they are the best football program in the country and it's even more laughable when they talk about how great their hoops program is. I always have to tell them they have been completely irrelevant in basketball since the fab 5.

Reaction Score
Records are meant to be broken. It's too stressful hoping a coach doesn't pass or tie the team or JC with 3 titles.

It's a new era in Uconn bball now and we will once again, make history.

Reaction Score
I have no problem at all with Beilein, I just get sick of hearing from some people I know who talk about Michigan like they are some dominant program. They talk like they are the best football program in the country and it's even more laughable when they talk about how great their hoops program is. I always have to tell them they have been completely irrelevant in basketball since the fab 5.

I'm in your corner, ONLY this one time, since I have the same hatred for Michigan, it stems from their fans though, but they are obviously no-where near Cuse and Prov.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Current recruits weren't even born yet when Michigan had the fab 5. The most enjoyable part of being a UConn fan is that I've actually seen all three of our championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom