Florida/Xavier | The Boneyard

Florida/Xavier

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Florida in this one. Why? This would be Xavier’s first loss so they likely remain ranked. Plus, it makes our win against Florida a “better” win if they continue to perform well

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Florida in this one. Why? This would be Xavier’s first loss so they likely remain ranked. Plus, it makes our win against Florida a “better” win if they win and continue to perform well
This is the correct rationale. We want both of these teams in the top 25 all year long.

Reaction Score
Obviously Florida is starting to put it together. Not sure we beat them the way they are playing tonight. Glad we go home on a big positive game.

Xavier is way too spastic on offense. Of course it worked for them down 3 the other night.

Reaction Score
Xavier mounting a comeback. In other news Cincinnati is going to OT with Bowling Green

Reaction Score
Xavier mounting a comeback. In other news Cincinnati is going to OT with Bowling Green
Vermont loses to Rider
Cincinnati loses to Bowling green
And this game that’s a crazy night of hoops.

Speaking of Florida Xavier, Xavier was down 3 with 9 seconds left and Scruggs got an open three and two bounces on the rim and it doesn’t fall. Florida holds on to get the win. Hopefully people take into account the similarity... 22 seconds left and Marshall hits a 3 to tie from the tip of the logo. Gotta think that they regard us and Florida very closely especially we played Miami the same, Florida winning by 20, is by 25. Xavier right in the same area as the group of us. Just hopefully people realize now that the St. Joes game was a fluke

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Florida in this one. Why? This would be Xavier’s first loss so they likely remain ranked. Plus, it makes our win against Florida a “better” win if they win and continue to perform well
FACTS

Reaction Score
Obviously Florida is starting to put it together. Not sure we beat them the way they are playing tonight. Glad we go home on a big positive game.

Xavier is way too spastic on offense. Of course it worked for them down 3 the other night.

Florida didn’t get to see bouknight either.

I will say, that late 3 Xavier hit was total luck. It was a terrible shot.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Also I respect Florida and their coach.

Xavier and their fans seem easily hatable. That game on Friday was like the hors d'oeuvre for presumably the next several decades in the Big East of a rivalry.

Reaction Score
Also I respect Florida and their coach.

Xavier and their fans seem easily hatable. That game on Friday was like the hors d'oeuvre for presumably the next several decades in the Big East of a rivalry.

We should definitely steal their “barking for kills”

Fire.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yikes. AAC is looking brutal this year. Lots of opportunities for wins if we want 'em.
We want 'em. Winning the league in our last year would be so awesome. We just have to be ever vigilant for Aresco's version of the Montreal Screwjob. They would hate for us to leave with the belt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom