FloFC | The Boneyard

FloFC

Reaction Score
Anyone know of a good way to get their hands on Flo other than old fashion full price monthly. I grabbed it for the big East tournament games last year so it was just a month. Now trying to see if I can have it for entire length of season so want to see what kind of discounts are out there if any.

Reaction Score
Anyone know of a good way to get their hands on Flo other than old fashion full price monthly. I grabbed it for the big East tournament games last year so it was just a month. Now trying to see if I can have it for entire length of season so want to see what kind of discounts are out there if any.

-> Austin, TX (September 24, 2024) — The game is changing for college sports fans. This October, FloSports will launch FloCollege, a new college sports streaming platform elevating underserved Division-II and Division-III athletics while serving Division-I fans at scale. Featuring 12 NCAA conferences with more than 12,000 live games for the 2024-2025 season, FloCollege will be an essential destination for fans offering live events, original programming and news all in one place. FloCollege will officially launch on October 15 for $19.99/month or $107.88/year ($8.99/month). <-

-> For more information, please visit FloCollege.com. Those who use a .edu email from a member institution will be able to sign up at a discounted subscription price of $9.99 per month or $71.88 for the year ($5.99/month). <-

Pretty sure I paid almost $30/month to access Big East/UConn Baseball last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom