Flip over your couch | The Boneyard

Flip over your couch

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Collect all that loose change.

Hopefully a few of you (@Jay-Bone , @August_West cough cough) shook out some bitcoin.

Send it all to Storrs.

If Tom Crea(m)n is getting THREE POINT TWO a year.... what does the guy get who has two bigger programs fighting over him get?

Said it in another thread, but if you want to compete with P5, you are putting up $3mil. It's the new normal. That's top 20 now. It was Top 10 a few years ago.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Just holding my breath and waiting it out, to see what this "for-cause" thing is all about.

Reaction Score
Let Pitt have Hurley. Go after Oats at Buffalo, especially after the way he had them ready to play AZ.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Just holding my breath and waiting it out, to see what this "for-cause" thing is all about.
We're in a no win situation because if there is a just cause it likely means that we violated NCAA rules and no coach will want to come to a school under sanctions, on top of all the other problems we have.

Reaction Score
1. We know
2. It's not really that much more coherent

1. How was I to know? I suppose I am ignorant and naive. You are all obviously smarter than not to know.
2. Seems perfectly coherent to me, meh.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Turns out you were right unpronounceable screen name.

international zone coaster

1. We know

No joke, in my legal weed clouded head, I always translated that handle as Italians Sisters. Every time I saw it I was like, "I wonder what Italians Sisters thinks about this". Haha!

I'm not sure if I'm more concerned with my lack of focus the past 10+ years or the fact that I don't know what international zone coaster is. Not to mention how it's meaning will change my pre-conceived thoughts of the man I thought was a fellow Guido.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No joke, in my legal weed clouded head, I always translated that handle as Italians Sisters. Every time I saw it I was like, "I wonder what Italians Sisters thinks about this". Haha!

I'm not sure if I'm more concerned with my lack of focus the past 10+ years or the fact that I don't know what international zone coaster is. Not to mention how it's meaning will change my pre-conceived thoughts of the man I thought was a fellow Guido.

That's hilarious definitely lol'd

I just read your post as "Italians scissoring" so there's that. Entirely different image.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Collect all that loose change.

Hopefully a few of you (@Jay-Bone , @August_West cough cough) shook out some bitcoin.

Send it all to Storrs.

If Tom Crea(m)n is getting THREE POINT TWO a year.... what does the guy who has two bigger programs fighting over him get?

Nope Im done.

If this whole deal plays out as the absolute clusterF&%^ folly that I think it is probably going to, they can't have a dime from me. Not one. And the thing is, Im close with people with way deeper pockets (i'm a poor. No columns) who feel even stronger about that.
1. We know

A+

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Not to mention how it's meaning will change my pre-conceived thoughts of the man I thought was a fellow Guido.

Maybe its best you change back to "current lurker"

:)

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
We'll just have to give the incoming coach
the full ownership of Cos Cob. That should get any deal done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom