Flights to Memphis ? | The Boneyard

Flights to Memphis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Planning on going to Memphis for AAC mens hoop tourney in March. Any advice on which airport ( bradley, white plains etc) or which airlines would be best. Realize I need to do some research but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Planning on going to Memphis for AAC mens hoop tourney in March. Any advice on which airport ( bradley, white plains etc) or which airlines would be best. Realize I need to do some research but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Two Words: Expedia. com. ....... That site allows you to compare prices, times, etc, on all the airlines ... at all the airports

Reaction Score
Two Words: Expedia. com. ....... That site allows you to compare prices, times, etc, on all the airlines ... at all the airports

Isn't that technically 3 words? Or is Expedia not a word, or maybe com? Maybe it's only one word?

Where is the grammar police?

Reaction Score
white plains and bradley will always be more expensive. if you're going to fly from NY, might as well go to JFK/Laguardia or over to Jersey for Newark. Will always be cheaper. I lived in LA for 7 years and flew back to CT a lot and always came into JFK. Any of the smaller more private airports will always be more expensive. Go JFK, it's your best bet. Expedia and those sites I'm also pretty sure give you a time to fly after the ticket is purchased. The airline sites sometimes are the exact same and you can pick your time.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score

I prefer Kayak.com; although I recently discovered that JetBlue sometimes jiggers the fares a bit. But Kayak digs out those hidden city fares if you are price sensitive.

Reaction Score
Memphis was a Northwest hub, they have merged with Delta. Lots of choices and currently about 300 bucks.

It is also Fed Ex main hub if you don't mind flying in a box.

Reaction Score
Memphis was a Northwest hub, they have merged with Delta. Lots of choices and currently about 300 bucks.

It is also Fed Ex main hub if you don't mind flying in a box.
I have to give you an LOL for that one too.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

definitely would go to kayak.com and search the airports on there. You can search up to 4 airports at a time and the prices are spot on. I'd suggest searching MHT,HVN,BDL,PVD,BOS,JFK,LGA,EWR,HPN,ISP. Theres a ton of airports and the bigger ones aren't always cheaper (I've often found PVD as a great cheap route to get in/out of the Northeast. usually 167rt from Charlotte, NC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom