OT: Flat Screen (Redux) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Flat Screen (Redux)

Reaction Score
I hate to do this again, but I need a flat screen recommendation. This is not for my house, it's for my office, so I don't need the latest and greatest, just something in the 50 inch range that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg but will be generally reliable.

Reaction Score
What are you using it for?
I have a quantum dot Samsung 4k suhd Great TV - tried using it with my laptop and killed my eyes. It was like too high def for human eyes to do hours of work. I could have created a portal to a different dimension there was so much high def.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
But did it work?? My dump (recycle center for the PC) has pleanty of stuff,too, but no in hot shape. TV glass cracked, burn / hi temp marks on amps, and speakers that must have been on stage for the Who or Hendrix.

It looked very new, in box, wrapped in plastic. I didn’t take it because I didn’t need a TV. Also found a husqvarna snowblower worth about $1k that couldn’t have been more than three or four years old. Anything broken must have been an easy fix

Reaction Score
It looked very new, in box, wrapped in plastic. I didn’t take it because I didn’t need a TV. Also found a husqvarna snowblower worth about $1k that couldn’t have been more than three or four years old. Anything broken must have been an easy fix

In that case, I would have been curious / tempted to take it home and plug it in to test.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
In that case, I would have been curious / tempted to take it home and plug it in to test.

I really was tempted, but didn’t need any of the stuff. Also found a new looking imac desktop with no visible issues. Incredible the stuff you can find there. Especially printers...plenty of fine printers. I was there cleaning out my grandmothers house and threw out plenty of working electronics

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom