FL loses to GA Southern, Duke is 9-2, UConn wins and scores more than Baylor | The Boneyard

FL loses to GA Southern, Duke is 9-2, UConn wins and scores more than Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Baylor game is late in the 4th and Baylor has 10 points.

A crazy day that shows you that anything is possible.

I'm going with 3-9 and a major signing for a new head coach, whoever that may be.

Anything is possible when you taste that first win.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I'm going with 3-9 and a major signing for a new head coach, whoever that may be.

Gotta throw in the Zona whoopass of Nike U, too.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

remember we still suck, maybe memphis but i wouldnt bet anything on rutgers

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not a cool statement on a day like today. By the way...could you add a bit more to your signature. Not much there.
sorry the truth hurts, i'm ecstatic about the win but come back to reality for a second, we're not good at all. hell, we were down by 21 at one point in this game. but ill admit my sig is way to long

Reaction Score
sorry the truth hurts, i'm ecstatic about the win but come back to reality for a second, we're not good at all. hell, we were down by 21 at one point in this game. but ill admit my sig is way to long

When do the men BB play next?

Reaction Score
i'm not getting the joke?

This isn't basketball. You can tear the team down all you want. It's only a 12 game season and when you win, after losing 9 games, you enjoy the moment, be proud of the effort and believe it's a stepping stone to another win.

To say we suck just reminds me of the BB board who go bat crazy when the men are down by 5 in the first half.

We know our team is not having a great year. But to say they suck after a win is not necessary.

Face it, you are a big time BB fan. Look forward to their next game. They are going to be the cardiac kids all year long. Something for you guys to look forward to. (and most of us as well)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This isn't basketball. You can tear the team down all you want. It's only a 12 game season and when you win, after losing 9 games, you enjoy the moment, be proud of the effort and believe it's a stepping stone to another win.
i did say i was ecstatic about the win, and i loved the heart they played with
To say we suck just reminds me of the BB board who go bat crazy when the men are down by 5 in the first half.
never did that
We know our team is not having a great year. But to say they suck after a win is not necessary.
you're right about that, it was a poor choice of words. i meant this team is just not good at all. "sucks" was a harsh way of saying it.
Face it, you are a big time BB fan. Look forward to their next game. They are going to be the cardiac kids all year long. Something for you guys to look forward to. (and most of us as well)of course
thanks for the respectful response

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

College football is amazing game for these reasons.

I kept posting that Temple's loss to UCF made this UConn's week but never from down 21. It should have been holding on from up 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom