Five Huskies on Naismith Preseason Watch List | The Boneyard

Five Huskies on Naismith Preseason Watch List

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I would love for Kelly to finally get defensive player of the year. I think she's an All-American, but due to scoring as the be-all end-all of criteria for that, she won't get it. Shame. My favorite Husky ever.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Kudos for Kelly. Didn't expect it, but well-deserved.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to all the young ladies...and congratulations to the selection committee for recognizing Kelly Faris on this list!

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
4 players from Tennessee

Butler Heather Junior G University of Tennessee‐Martin
Foggie Christina Junior G Vanderbilt
Jones Kortni Senior G Middle Tennessee State
Rowe Ebony Junior F Middle Tennessee State

You're incorrigible! :)

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Finally some love for Oliver. :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Five players! Wow!

Some props for Kelly at last. Ms. Versatility!

Reaction Score
4 players from Tennessee

Butler Heather Junior G University of Tennessee‐Martin
Foggie Christina Junior G Vanderbilt
Jones Kortni Senior G Middle Tennessee State
Rowe Ebony Junior F Middle Tennessee State

Ouch...!

Reaction Score
Kelly Faris
Stefanie Dolson
Bria Hartley
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis
Breanna Stewart

LINK

It is fantastic that 5 Huskies are on the list! There are at least 2 others who will not only be on the list in the near future,but will be AAs!

What gives me the most pleasure by far is to see Kelly's name on the list! The recognition she has been getting this year is great,well deserved,and long overdue! In the past month and a half we have seen articles written about her,praise discussed with the press by other college coaches,appearing on lists or getting votes for various honors! She has become the leader of this team on the court,behind the scenes with the players,with the press!

It is fantastic that all of this is happening with her! I love CD,but Kelly has been so very special to us since her FR YEAR! I am sure many of us remember those who posted on here complaining about her starting,the amount of time she got on the court,her shooting,lack of scoring,no way she could be a leader of this team<she doesn't score enough<last season>no way she can/will play at the next level,no way is she going to be nominated for any awards!

We should make a list of the articles,coaches comments etal that have been about Kelly recently! You win championships with kids like Kelly,your team plays better,and works harder because of kids like Kelly!

I hope the public statemements,articles,awards lists,increasingly have Kelly in them! The funny thing is she doesn't need any of that to do what she does! I hope at the end of the season she is holding up with CD a National Championship Trophy and is being interviewed on National TV" I also hope she ends up being Defensive Player of the Year in the BE and Nationally! Don't be surprised if she leads the team in Assts and Steals by Years End!

Do not be at all surprised when she is drafted in the WNBA! I would love her name and # to be hanging in that hallowed area! I dont know if that will happen,but I do know she will have a permanent place in a # of hearts on this board!
Love Ya Kelly
Ira Oh on a side note props to doggydaddy for having me ROTFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member