First Uconn Game! | The Boneyard

First Uconn Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Going to my first game with a Uconn basketball fan, and a St. John fan. Thanks for the link for 1/2 off tix. Look forward to a great game. Sitting up in sec. 222 but I heard any seat is good at the rent. Is there a boneyard tailgate spot or are you guys all over. I saw someone was making pastrami burgers/nice. Time to Rise UP! Let's go!!!!!!

Reaction Score
all seats are good at the rent. In fact some people prefer the upper bowl. Glad you're makin it to the game. It'll be a lot of fun. Make some noise!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not a bad seat in the house. I mean that. Last row of the 200s still give you GREAT sight lines.

As for tailgating, you can find a good time in any lot that you park in. We always park in the first blue lot on the left at the Main Gate on Silver Lane. Need a blue lot pass for that though. Red lots have LOADS of parties out there. Good times all around!

Have fun at the game! #HuskyUp

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Going to my first game with a Uconn basketball fan, and a St. John fan. Thanks for the link for 1/2 off tix. Look forward to a great game. Sitting up in sec. 222 but I heard any seat is good at the rent. Is there a boneyard tailgate spot or are you guys all over. I saw someone was making pastrami burgers/nice. Time to Rise UP! Let's go!!!!!!

Welcome aboard. And come back - the season goes through December :)

Reaction Score
Yeah buddy. Get there early so you can get your tailgate on...then get into the game 20 minutes before. Have never heard of anyone not having a great time at these games....except for visiting fans of course

Reaction Score
Walk around, get a feel of the tailgating, I'm sure someone will offer you food or a beer. Have fun, scream your head off for the team.

Reaction Score
Getting to the Silvas lot about 4:30 starting the 15 min walk a little after 6. CANT WAITTTT

Reaction Score
I'm guessing this board is about to get real quiet and boring for us out of towners as everbody is heading off to the game shortly. Sucks for me.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'm guessing this board is about to get real quiet and boring for us out of towners as everbody is heading off to the game shortly. Sucks for me.
Just change into your UConn gear and start tailgating in the parking lot where you work. If your boss disapproves, bribe him with beer. If that fails, say "hey what happened, you used to be cool, man."

Or, you could follow along on Twitter.

Reaction Score
Just change into your UConn gear and start tailgating in the parking lot where you work. If your boss disapproves, bribe him with beer. If that fails, say "hey what happened, you used to be cool, man."

Or, you could follow along on Twitter.
I work from home so I am good. Already have the Husky flag waving proudly outside and the UConn gear on.

Reaction Score
I work from home so I am good. Already have the Husky flag waving proudly outside and the UConn gear on.

Here dude... Print this and hang it near the TV!!!

image.jpg

Reaction Score
BoatShow said:
Just pulled it in. Upped to 15 bucks?? What gives??[/QUOTED]

Just woke up in Asia, ratty ole UCONN shirt ready, wife forewarned her Sat morning beauty sleep may be interrupted by my appropriate 'bouts of Huskymania, 1/2 time breakfast ready (hey, I offered to cook ... got a less than enthusiastic, yet acceptance in reply), this alumnus, season tixket holder primed with drink, Boneyarder using my tickets, .... get 'er done Huskies!

Mission Diaco ready for takeoff, Go UCONN!

Reaction Score
BoatShow said:
Just pulled it in. Upped to 15 bucks?? What gives??

Must be the addition of the new port o pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBF

Top Bottom