First Time Ever | The Boneyard

First Time Ever

Reaction Score
A guy washed my windows in the parking lot. felt obligated to give him $5.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Did he give any insight on conference realignment?
This is the sign we've been waiting for: we're going to the Big 10. The prophecy has been fulfilled.

Reaction Score
I was at a customer's location once in Queens and a guy came out of nowhere carrying a shopping bag and walked up to me as I was returning to my car. He pulled a sponge out of the bag and said he could make my hazed headlight lenses (I was driving a Toyota Matrix with about 200,000 miles on it) like brand new with a quick wipe down with his patented substance so I wouldn't get a ticket for having hazed headlights. He was dressed ok but clothes were dirty, looked like he had been out of doors for a while. So, I decided to play along and figured I would give him a few bucks and we would all go on our happy way. He was being enterprising and was selling me pretty hard so I decided to let him do it. He wiped his patented substance on my headlight lenses and sure enough the haze cleared right up. I knew this was nonsense and they would haze up before I left the parking lot but I was playing and opened my wallet to give him his few bucks only to find that I only had a $20 bill. Well that sucked. Now what? Sorry bro I only got a $20 so you are out of luck? So, I handed him the $20 bill. He looked at it with some shock and said "are you sure"? I said, um no, but that's what I got so thank you and have a good afternoon. My headlights hazed right back up after about an hour, but I hope it helped him at least for that day. I can only hope he bought food with it, or something that would benefit him.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
A guy washed my windows in the parking lot. felt obligated to give him $5.
I’ve been accosted by the same guy washing windows in the parking garage a half dozen times at the XL. He also evangelizes and maybe even gives out a bible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom