First Tattoo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First Tattoo

Reaction Score
It’s a pretty small tattoo on my chest. But yeah i’ve seen to avoid for a bit and what others in the thread have said to play and be careful. Just wanted to get multiple opinions.
Are you missing a nipple and got a fake one tattooed on?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My first tatoo will be of the creature I kill with my bare hands that attacks my pup;):oops:
So...
CC860BEB-56C4-45B1-84A4-99FEE62D90EF.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hello my fellow ‘yarders. I have a few quick questions. I am in Italy for a vacation and took the plunge and got my first tattoo (at a very cool spot in Rome, definitely do recommend if anyone visits.) But I had a few questions, as the internet seems to contradict itself.

1: What is the consensus/idea on when/if I can play sports soon? I play basketball 2/week usually and soccer once a week. It’s not the end of the world if I can’t for a couple weeks, but that’s how I get my cardio.

2: What is the best way to care for it with products for the first week or so? I got some products in Italy, but want to make sure it’s kept hydrated when I am back. I heard Aquafor and some other stuff but would love to know how veterans feel.

3: If anyone has any other just random recommendations on care, please do let me know!

Thank you all!
aquafor is just for the first few days, gently wash w gentle soak and pad dry, after that just moisturize 2-3 times a day w regular lotion... no swimming for first couple weeks, and most important, keep it out of the sun w high SPF sunscreen or by the sleeves to cover

Reaction Score
aquafor is just for the first few days, gently wash w gentle soak and pad dry, after that just moisturize 2-3 times a day w regular lotion... no swimming for first couple weeks, and most important, keep it out of the sun w high SPF sunscreen or by the sleeves to cover
Appreciate you my man!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom