First & Second Round Games... | The Boneyard

First & Second Round Games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I find it incredible that the NCAA has waited to less than a week to announce the locations of the first and second rounds...

Obviously (I hope) UConn will have games, but the logistics of buying and sending out tickets as well as staffing arenas and the associated tasks such as supplying food & drink, souvenirs and security can't possibly be left to the last minute...

What's the big deal... They announced the top 20 a few weeks ago... Can't they pick these 16 locations earlier??? It is frustrating not being able to make plans around the upcoming weekend...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The men do the same thing. If you count the play in games, some fans got 2 days notice

Reaction Score
The men do the same thing. If you count the play in games, some fans got 2 days notice
The difference being that the men's conference tournaments wrapped up 24 hours ago while the women were done a week ago.

Reaction Score
The difference being that the men's conference tournaments wrapped up 24 hours ago while the women were done a week ago.

Actually, the women's conference tournements wrapped up 24 hours ago as well.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

Well some of the women's Conference Tournaments didn't finish until yesterday and others late last week but they weren't among the teams that were going to host (I don't think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom