First Practice!! | The Boneyard

First Practice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ok, I like seeing Natalie work hard, Crystal fitting in, Kia being tough as nails, Gabby getting to the rim, and the "Twins" of Lou and Pheesa wreaking havoc.

I'm excited. First Night at Storrs, and Dylan and the Stones at Coachella! Big night for me!

Welcome, Charli Collier!!!!

Reaction Score
Ok, I like seeing Natalie work hard, Crystal fitting in, Kia being tough as nails, Gabby getting to the rim, and the "Twins" of Lou and Pheesa wreaking havoc.

I'm excited. First Night at Storrs, and Dylan and the Stones at Coachella! Big night for me!

Welcome, Charli Collier!!!!
Absolutely love it!

HGN

Reaction Score
It's just so good and comforting to see Crystal , Katie Lou , and Naphessa out there running after their injuries. And Butler does look a little more sleek .

Though the team lacks the experience and talent of last years team , everyone is healthy. And that's a good thing.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I worry about Kia. The championship season followed by an Olympic commitment. That is a lot of stress on the knees. Teams are starting to chart practice reps and limit some (like they did with Tuck last year). I hope they scale back on Kia.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I just want to say it once, GUNS Dangerfield.
The Dangerous One. Danger on the loose. In the hands of Danger. Soon all of UConn's opponents will be living Dangerously.

Reaction Score
Looking forward --- Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson...who?
Cant take anything away from the big three...BUT I LIKE WHAT I SEE THIS YEAR...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom