First Night | Page 8 | The Boneyard

First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
i got a feeling the athletes and students of the campus who couldn't attend would rather see performances of their peers than endure many minutes of Joe Zone stumbling to look informed (and showing he isn't) and gabbing with the two HCs sitting at a table who clearly would have preferred watching their teams -- and the fantastic crowd -- enjoying themselves. ... i would've too!

and those in attendance might have recorded the production, so they could hunt for possible glimpses of themselves or to keep the recording as a remembrance of a good time.

... but they might have been somewhat deflated when they saw the playback .... unless they were huge fans of Joe Zone.

and wsfb wasted an hour of airtime that could have been better used. i'd say the channel didn't endear itself to its viewers. and i don't think wsfb was concerned about fans' 'entitlement.'

and if students actually were involved in the production, seeking a learning experience, they can benefit from the repeated critiques here.
Im guessing Ch 3 wasn’t running the show. UConn+ or whatever it’s called. A learning experience if it’s used that way. I’d rather have them get up to speed than abandon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom