First Night Women's 3 point contest | The Boneyard

First Night Women's 3 point contest

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
For those that either didn't get to watch first Night and/or do not want to wade through the full night looking for Women's Basketball moments, I've captured the Women's 3 point contest (9 minutes).

Reaction Score
I am hoping that she is getting ready to realize this is her last shot at making a meaningful contribution like a few others through the years and really put all the pieces of her talent together.

Reaction Score
I am hoping that she is getting ready to realize this is her last shot at making a meaningful contribution like a few others through the years and really put all the pieces of her talent together.

Like Chong??

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
If Evina is denied eligibility for this year, then I assume that Molly will be the third guard, i.e., the first guard off the bench. Who else is better suited for that role? If that happens, she will have a chance to make a major contribution to this team's success.

Reaction Score
If Evina is denied eligibility for this year, then I assume that Molly will be the third guard, i.e., the first guard off the bench. Who else is better suited for that role? If that happens, she will have a chance to make a major contribution to this team's success.

Makurat is ahead of Bent on the depth chart, IMHO. Bent is a hell of a nice kid, a hardworker, a great student, but there are serious limitations in her game. Just because she made some wide open jump shots during a 3 point contest does not mean she is ready to step in and become the 1st guard off the bench!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom