First Night Video | The Boneyard

First Night Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I haven't been this excited for a season since 2012. Our talent just fits together so well, and I really think we have the pieces to win the American outright and make a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

If UConn can learn player roles quickly and mesh as a unit, they can make some serious noise early in the season with the schedule we have. We haven't had a dominant, wire-to-wire regular season since 2009. This team has the potential to be an elite defensive team with a ton of weapons on offense. The players' skill sets also complement each other so well.

This will be the first team of exclusively "Ollie's" players. I can't wait to see how it pans out.

Reaction Score
I haven't been this excited for a season since 2012. Our talent just fits together so well, and I really think we have the pieces to win the American outright and make a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

If UConn can learn player roles quickly and mesh as a unit, they can make some serious noise early in the season with the schedule we have. We haven't had a dominant, wire-to-wire regular season since 2009. This team has the potential to be an elite defensive team with a ton of weapons on offense. The players' skill sets also complement each other so well.

This will be the first team of exclusively "Ollie's" players. I can't wait to see how it pans out.
Calhoun was a Calhoun recruit

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Someone please tell me Gampel will have stage lighting now during games like in this clip.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Someone please tell me Gampel will have stage lighting now during games like in this clip.

I believe they were intending on getting the new lighting in place for this season ... and from the looks of the video that might be the case.

Patoni's scars, however, live on forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom