First Night Scrimmage Video? | The Boneyard

First Night Scrimmage Video?

Reaction Score
With all the pages upon pages commenting on the crappy tech presentation, was the actual WBB scrimmage actually shown anywhere?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
A couple of seconds on Paige's video and that's it.

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
I'd like to see the complete scrimmage just to be able to understand how, in a 10 minute half-court no-contact game, while their opponents supposedly scored 26 points, a team with Paige, Christyn, Caroline, Aaliyah, Dorka and Amari supposedly only managed 9.... :eek:

JordyG

Reaction Score
I'd like to see the complete scrimmage just to be able to understand how, in a 10 minute half-court no-contact game, while their opponents supposedly scored 26 points, a team with Paige, Christyn, Caroline, Aaliyah, Dorka and Amari supposedly only managed 9.... :eek:
Because they were busy setting their IG's and networking with the other players. I mean lo-key, MSG is fire!

• Haha
Reactions: HHH

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
"MSG is fire!"

I'm sorry, but i'm old enough that MSG means "monosodium glutamate" and i'm pretty sure this wasn't what you intended. Could someone please tell me what this is without using an acronym?

MSG in this case = Madison Square Garden, where the Big East Media Day event was held.

Edit: Orrrr maybe not, since the scrimmage was actually held at Gampel? Just guessing!

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
MSG in this case = Madison Square Garden, where the Big East Media Day event was held.

Edit: Orrrr maybe not, since the scrimmage was actually held at Gampel? Just guessing!
Facts. Us slimes plan ahead.

Reactions: HHH

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom