First look at UConn's Big 12 video presentation? | The Boneyard

First look at UConn's Big 12 video presentation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Frankly, I think they could have done better

Link

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
That better not be all UConn has in their presentation and I doubt it is. It is attributed to the Courant. UConn Media is soooooooooo much better.

Reaction Score
There is no way that is UConn's presentation. A 3rd grader can make that on PowerPoint. UConn is waaaaayyy better than a couple of photos and text boxes. That presentation would be a disgrace to the university.

Reaction Score
intelligence.jpg

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
What the hell was that? They called that multi-media, but it was a single media posted to a website. Who made that? Seriously, fess up - we know you are checking this board.

Reaction Score
This video that the thread about pitching the SEC should do a comedy tour together - wild and wacky stuff.

The Courant - Oy

Reaction Score
This presentation is a joke right? That's very amateurish. I can do a better video slide in half hour than this video.

Reaction Score
I just want someone to say it: The football program went to a BCS bowl, won a share of a BCS conference twice, defeated ND, South Carolina, Baylor, and others in less than 10 years. All of this despite having a bottom two recruiting class each year in the Big East, and having to compete with BCS schools in "better" conferences for recruits locally. How about suggest the Big 12 look at what UConn can accomplish on a level playing field? We can provide some basketball trophies as exhibits a,b,c, and d as evidence.

Reaction Score
I just want someone to say it: The football program went to a BCS bowl, won a share of a BCS conference twice, defeated ND, South Carolina, Baylor, and others in less than 10 years. All of this despite having a bottom two recruiting class each year in the Big East, and having to compete with BCS schools in "better" conferences for recruits locally. How about suggest the Big 12 look at what UConn can accomplish on a level playing field? We can provide some basketball trophies as exhibits a,b,c, and d as evidence.
That Courant presentation just ignored football. Can't do that. Better to address it.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
White boxes with text that looks like it was cut out of a newspaper and scanned into MS paint? Seriously?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yup, guys. That was clearly our pitch video. Complete with the first slide telling the Big 12 that they are looking to add members and the second slide letting them know which prestigious teams play in their league. Nothing gets by you guys. UConn shoulda done a better job disguising their video as a video made by a $12-an-hour Hartford Courant intern.

(Not you @CL82 )

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yup, guys. That was clearly our pitch video. Complete with the first slide telling the Big 12 that they are looking to add members and the second slide letting them know which prestigious teams play in their league. Nothing gets by you guys. UConn shoulda done a better job disguising their video as a video made by a $12-an-hour Hartford Courant intern.
Whether it was the university that made this for the B12 or it was our state's primary publication which is supposed to be lobbying in our corner, this is just embarrassing.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Whether it was the university that made this for the B12 or it was our state's primary publication which is supposed to be lobbying in our corner, this is just embarrassing.

Yes. We can agree on the poor quality of the "video." (Is it a video if there are no moving pictures?)

Reaction Score

So you weren't sure who made that slide share?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I guess TRONC might take a while to take off.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The Big 12 is going to be blown away by men's soccer. That is a high on their wish list - what with not sponsoring a league and all.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think we should have made a Hee Haw video.

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all

We figured we were in, we had all the best stats
They took Kentucky inbreds, who paid them off in cash
Now we've got another chance, we think we're the best fit
How was we to know, their brains are full of ?

Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all

Reaction Score
Wow, the Courant really has become a huge steaming pile of... hopelessness.

Reaction Score
Funny. But I think this thread needs to be removed. We are far too close to the edge to be forking around like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom