First half thoughts | The Boneyard

First half thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boat is off and is now hurt, we obviously need him back for the second half. Get the ball to Hamilton more, like way more. Also give Facey more offensive touches, the kid is very smooth and rapidly improving offensively. Purvis seems to be a rhythm player and his rhythm is off. Samuel and Cassell don't look like they belong at this level, Samuel was great down the stretch last year but it's a new season and he looks overmatched. The help defender didn't help several times and Temple got wide open layups, on the other end we missed several point blank layups. We need to win this game and I expect a better second half performance.

Reaction Score
I agree on Samuel, he's terrible. He's the worst offensive player in the rotation and a TO machine. But seems to be the only other ball handler when Boat is not on the floor.

Does anyone have a YouTube of the Facey defensive play at the end of the half?

Boat is off and is now hurt, we obviously need him back for the second half. Get the ball to Hamilton more, like way more. Also give Facey more offensive touches, the kid is very smooth and rapidly improving offensively. Purvis seems to be a rhythm player and his rhythm is off. Samuel and Cassell don't look like they belong at this level, Samuel was great down the stretch last year but it's a new season and he looks overmatched. The help defender didn't help several times and Temple got wide open layups, on the other end we missed several point blank layups. We need to win this game and I expect a better second half performance.

Reaction Score
real need is executive of player personnel who is shrewd watching the waiver wire and able to configure blockbuster trades at midnight trading deadline

Reaction Score
Agree on everything. Need to run everything through hamilton with boat out. Facey continues to impress. Purvis is so up and down.

Samuel and cassell both stink. At the beginning of the year I predictedo (and got murdered) that samuel would be the odd man out of the rotation as the season went along. Well they both should be, but unfortunately we have nobody to take their spots. Sam jr can't shoot, can't play defense and is possibly the least athletic player we've ever had. T Sam can't shoot, is out of control, and never sets anyone up this year (surprising because he looked like a good passer last year). People on this board overrate him way too much based off a few tourney games last year (when he was excellent).

Going forward run the offense through hamilton. Get facey some pick and rolls. Continue to find brimah on lobs. That's all we got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom