First half from hell | The Boneyard

First half from hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No sugarcoating it, we just played a horrendous half of basketball. Treated the basketball like it was on fire with all the turnovers, missed layups, missed ft's, fouled Tulsa on every possession. We are still in it because Tulsa wasn't much better. So frustrating because we have so much more talent than Tulsa. Praying for a better second half or I might break my tv. Phil Nolan, what the heck has happened to you?!??

Reaction Score
No sugarcoating it, we just played a horrendous half of basketball. Treated the basketball like it was on fire with all the turnovers, missed layups, missed ft's, fouled Tulsa on every possession. We are still in it because Tulsa wasn't much better. So frustrating because we have so much more talent than Tulsa. Praying for a better second half or I might break my tv. Phil Nolan, what the heck has happened to you?!??
"Hell" is being very kind. Hoping that another tongue lashing from KO and the coaching staff will light a fire under these guys, they are playing like they are mailing it in - so far no heart in this game by anyone.

Reaction Score
We were bad, really bad. The defense wasn't good. They missed a bunch of FT and a few easy baskets. Tulsa could easily have 40 points. Poor offense, poor defense. KO needs to wake them up at half time.

Reaction Score
Our worst first half yet and that is saying something. Only WVU rivals it's straight garbageness.

C

Chief00

Next time Ollie needs to read the team the riot act before the game - when you are 3-8 from the line you are not locked into the game - and turnovers are more proof of that if you need it

Reaction Score
I don't think this was appreciably worse than our other clusterf__k 1st half performances. Which is obviously not a thing to hang your hat on.

Reaction Score
This has been a miserable first half team all year. I don't know what that means, but it seems bad.

Reaction Score
The second half is exponentially worse that the first half. What did these guys do last night?

Reaction Score
Hard to believe but second half is far worse. So disappointed in this performance I cannot even put it into words, this is just flat out depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom