First Chance To See New-Look Huskies Under Edsall At Friday's Blue-White Game (Mike Anthony) | The Boneyard

First Chance To See New-Look Huskies Under Edsall At Friday's Blue-White Game (Mike Anthony)

Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/UConn-football/hc-UConn-football-0421-20170420-story.html

>>Since the team began workouts a month ago, coaches have gathered and digested a wealth of information. Opinions have been formed on players and positions. The depth chart changes on a weekly basis. Now players will be put through a game simulation, four 12-minute quarters and a halftime break, and there will lineups and formations that serve as clues to what Edsall wants the finished product to look like in August.

It's still a very limited view. The next three months of work, with players having limited contact with coaches, will further shape the team. And an incoming freshman class, with several players expected to compete for significant roles, will arrive on campus before the Huskies reconvene for preseason camp in late July.

"I've got questions about every area," Edsall said. "We're not ready to play a game, and I'm glad we don't have to play until August. There are questions I have at every position. A lot won't be answered until we get our whole roster here. I have a good idea of where we're going with this group, and they have improved. Collectively, we have gotten better and will continue to get better. It's a process you go through.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom