First Basketball Workout Video | The Boneyard

First Basketball Workout Video

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
The practice looks very emotional, everyone wants to get better. Hungry group nurtured by a hungry coach.

Reaction Score
Cobb looks really good in this, hopefully he can continue to get his body right and can be a real player this year

Reaction Score
It's great we are getting stuff like this. Hope it continues.

Agreed, it seems like they're making it a point to show more of what's going on behind the scenes with the team, something we didn't have that much of with KO

Reaction Score
Agreed, it seems like they're making it a point to show more of what's going on behind the scenes with the team, something we didn't have that much of with KO

I like Cobb shooting from the outside and I know it drove the BY crazy. If he can hit it let him shoot it. I do agree he shouldn't dribble up the court but I really dont mind a big who can step out and hit it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Riding scooters around probably wouldn't have encouraged the fan base

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I feel like the video of guys doing calisthenics got dissected over for like 10 pages and no one really talked about this now week old thread lol. Did people see the title and just assume it was a duplicate?

Reaction Score
I feel like the video of guys doing calisthenics got dissected over for like 10 pages and no one really talked about this now week old thread lol. Did people see the title and just assume it was a duplicate?

I did. good call.

Decent looking shot by Cobb if it can translate to the game.

I liked Polley's move.

Obviously not much to see here, but they guys were definitely working hard.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I think so. I might have.

It's summer, I may have been drinking a Margarita.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom