Fire KO | The Boneyard

Fire KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He obviously knows nothing about basketball. Hope WM has Brad Stephens on speed dial:rolleyes:
You realize someone is not going to realize you are being sarcastic. The mood couldn't be any worse right now. Between Newtown and the C7 bailing it is tough sledding to be a fan right now.

Reaction Score
You realize someone is not going to realize you are being sarcastic. The mood couldn't be any worse right now. Between Newtown and the C7 bailing it is tough sledding to be a fan right now.

I was hoping the rollseyes and my history would be a giveaway;).
It is tough sledding throughout America, but not to be a KO or UConn fan!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I was hoping the rollseyes and my history would be a giveaway;).
It is tough sledding throughout America, but not to be a KO or UConn fan!
Oh I knew exactly what you were doing. I was just expressing that there is always someone out there that will not figure it out.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I think h4e was safe tonight with that 30-point blowout.
And if not you, and I tried our best to lessen the odds. I debated about letting the post stand alone just to see if someone in their haste would mistake the intent. And then watch things go from there. But I was in a charitable mood as opposed to an inquisitive mood so I thought I would reduce that possibility. Still, I have a small bet with myself that someone will, in their haste, take exception to the original post and make an angry post.

Reaction Score
I have to agree with most of the posters. The shooting, the defection of the C-7 make anyone a bit cranky. I did catch the tailend of ESPN'S Andy Katz's interview with Bob Picozzi. His answer to Picozzi's question of what should Uconn do, in light of the C-7's defection was priceless. He said UCONN should just hold on until/if the ACC comes calling again. OH REALLY? Hold on, FOR HOW LONG, ANDY? What is the holding pattern going to do to the recruiting process, and to the Ollie question? Sometimes you really have to question the intelligence of some of these "so called" experts. He did say that UCONN should not give up it's football program. Doing that, he said, would surely condemn UCONN to the hinterlands of sports programs....................i.e. A 21st Century Yankee Conference program. Yessir boys and girls, better buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy few years.

Reaction Score
Cinci and UMD both won by 30+ as a point of reference.

How much head coaching experience do those teams coaches have and how many weeks are their contracts?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
How much head coaching experience do those teams coaches have and how many weeks are their contracts?

:) not sure. Just adding the point of reference. I'm firmly 10 toes in, but I'm not giving any extra credit to our 30 point dismantling of a clear doormat. I don't really hold this W in more esteem than the rest KO has earned. Its not a signature W. MSU was. And in my eyes our performance against NC state in the Loss was. Not so much beating an outclassed UMD E. Shore.

Reaction Score
I'm so happy he's our coach! He has done a remarkable job, and seems to know how to get the best out of his players, and how to get them to be men. He truly is a fantastic leader that young men can look up to. I see improvement in his in- game coaching ability with each game. He's going to be a great one. There is nobody out there that I would want to replace KO. We should all be so happy and so proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom