Find a Way to Beat Oregon | The Boneyard

Find a Way to Beat Oregon

Reaction Score
Beat Oregon and UConn gets #2 Michigan St. (assuming they beat DePaul). That would give UConn games against currently ranked opponents as follows: #2 MSU, #3 Arizona, #5 Villanova, #6 Wichita St (twice), #12 Cincinnati (twice). Need to find a way to win a couple of those games, but the SOS would be crazy good tournament status.

If you don't beat Oregon it becomes must wins in the losers bracket to save face and not take an RPI hit.

Reaction Score
Yep, gotta find a way to win that game.

Interestingly, Michigan State's star, Miles Bridges, has an ankle injury and had to leave their last game. Could conceivably affect him for the PK80?

Reaction Score
The one thing you can't say is that the team doesn't have a chance for a great SOS. It's in our hands.

Reaction Score
Yep, gotta find a way to win that game.

Interestingly, Michigan State's star, Miles Bridges, has an ankle injury and had to leave their last game. Could conceivably affect him for the PK80?
If we face MSU we will need Bridges with a bum ankle to pull that one off. If we did, we would still get maximum credit for the win come tournament time . Must be Oregon first

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I cannot believe I am saying this. I rarely look at the dark side. First of all I am NOT saying our boys cannot beat Oregon. They are looking very good and improving so far every game. However, my gut feeling is this. Oregon is not going to lose this game. The tournament is in Oregon. A early release would not look good. Whoever set the match ups figure our guys would be an easy win. That is comparing last year and realizing we our very young this year. Don't get me wrong please. I will be jumping off my recliner cheering our guys on. Cannot help thinking this way. It is just a feeling. GO HUSKIES!!.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom