Finally some good news! | The Boneyard

Finally some good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Giants offense makes you hold your breath with a 3 point lead, shaky at best. Spags is making a difference with good players to coach.

Reaction Score
Giants offense makes you hold your breath with a 3 point lead, shaky at best. Spags is making a difference with good players to coach.

That Giants offense was Diacoish, at least Mcadoo knew not to trust Eli I bet Diaco would have kicked the FG or even fake the FG.

Reaction Score
That Giants offense was Diacoish, at least Mcadoo knew not to trust Eli I bet Diaco would have kicked the FG or even fake the FG.
The NYG have OL issues...it's called not having a LT. Similar to UConn as well.

Reaction Score
The NYG have OL issues...it's called not having a LT. Similar to UConn as well.

No question which is one reason why Mcadoo doesn't throw it when fans want him too especially with a late lead can't trust the Oline just as much as Eli. Part of being a good coach (which Mcadoo is far from it) is knowing your strengths and weaknesses which god awful coaches (like Diaco) are. Diaco is so awful with end of game situations I'm just curious how he would it up, maybe he would kick the FG, or fake the FG.

Reaction Score
Tough loss for my Cowboys tonight. tip my hat to the Giants.

We're still 11-2, a far cry from 3-9. We'll regroup and finish strong.

Reaction Score
McAdoo is a first time head coach who is 9-4. His team has had to deal with injuries on both sides of the ball, and they are in position to make the playoffs. It will take time to find out if he's a good coach or not, but at this very early point, he's definitely not a bad coach.

It's near criminal to mention him in the same breath as Diaco

Reaction Score
..... and so much for the good news. Does every thread have to be polluted withUConn FB gloom and doom?

Reaction Score
McAdoo is a first time head coach who is 9-4. His team has had to deal with injuries on both sides of the ball, and they are in position to make the playoffs. It will take time to find out if he's a good coach or not, but at this very early point, he's definitely not a bad coach.

It's near criminal to mention him in the same breath as Diaco

WTF, show me where I mentioned him in the same breath as Diaco, Diaco finds ways to lose and Mcadoo is finding ways to win in his 1st year bottom-line.

Reaction Score
WTF, show me where I mentioned him in the same breath as Diaco, Diaco finds ways to lose and Mcadoo is finding ways to win in his 1st year bottom-line.

You'll have to translate this sentence for me, I must have misunderstood.

"Part of being a good coach (which Mcadoo is far from it) is knowing your strengths and weaknesses which god awful coaches (like Diaco) are."

Reaction Score
You'll have to translate this sentence for me, I must have misunderstood.

"Part of being a good coach (which Mcadoo is far from it) is knowing your strengths and weaknesses which god awful coaches (like Diaco) are."

I meant to say great instead of good, happens. Mcadoo isn't a great coach but a good coach he's in his 1st season, can't complain about being 9-4.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Tough loss for my Cowboys tonight. tip my hat to the Giants.

We're still 11-2, a far cry from 3-9. We'll regroup and finish strong.
Pretty sure that 'far cry' is technically measured in Romo's.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
How 'bout them Cowboys!
Go Gints!
Art, you suck! Preface your thread with OT next time. I came here thinking that for the first time in a loooooong time there was some good UConn Football news, only to see it's about 2 NFL teams I just don't care about. Now you've made it worse for me by getting my hopes up and then quickly dashing them. Ho Ho Ho.

Reaction Score
For all the crybabies in this thread.

Sorry to get your poor little hopes up, sorry I didn't put an OT and most of all I'm sorry that some people think I said "we should be North Dakota St". (Which I did not but since you brought it up they beat the last 5 FBS teams they played....must be a nice feeling)

I wanted to show you how much I care.

(The rest of this page was left blank intentionally)

For those who need help with interpreting what I'm saying in this post, here it is.

I'm not sorry you big frickin babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek