Finally saw the game, so you can see the per-40 w/DePaul included | The Boneyard

Finally saw the game, so you can see the per-40 w/DePaul included

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Download the spreadsheet here.

Crazy game. One sloppy quarter made it exciting for a bit. But Meghan kept me calm. Her game was really solid on all fronts. The rest of the team didn't panic either, but she was exceptional.

Odd facts: 6 players have between 22 and 29 assists. 4 players have more assists per 40 than our point guard.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Weighted Player Efficiency Rating for the game. ONO's is kinda good.

Guess so -- she had quite a night at 9 of 9 FG & 1 of 1 FT and all the rest. My comment to my wife on her play was that her hands seemed as good that night as Steff's ever were.

Reaction Score
unfortunately does not render in LibreOffice Calc for this novice. Is there a trick I must learn? Thanks for doing it - great service to the group!

Wilderness

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
unfortunately does not render in LibreOffice Calc for this novice. Is there a trick I must learn? Thanks for doing it - great service to the group!

Wilderness

The spreadsheet doesn't use any unusual functions, so you should be able to import it.

From the LibreOffice online docs:
After you import an Excel spreadsheet that contains a pivot table, click in the table, and then choose Data - Pivot Table - Refresh.

Maybe that's all you need. If not, try this:
I don't know for sure how to check the data range Calc is using, but you should look to see that it's referencing the data in the second tab, from row 1, column A to row 100, column Y. The docs are not clear, but it looks like choosing Insert->Pivot Table menu item should allow you to specify the source data range.

Good luck!

If anything goes horribly wrong, remember: CTRL-Z (undo) is your friend!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Odd facts: 6 players have between 22 and 29 assists. 4 players have more assists per 40 than our point guard.
Nice post JRRRJ, I enjoy all the info you bring with this one. First I think this is the by product of a team that shares the ball and is always looking for the open man / woman. Having said that I also think it is a very good example of how stats can be misleading.
If I am reading the charts properly Molly Bent should be seeing a lot more floor time. ;)

Reaction Score
From the LibreOffice online docs:
After you import an Excel spreadsheet that contains a pivot table, click in the table, and then choose Data - Pivot Table - Refresh.

Thank you JRRRJ - worked well enough. Thanks for putting this together -

Wilderness.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom