Finally, Fresh Material | The Boneyard

Finally, Fresh Material

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geno and I are in complete agreement on this..................Azura's outside shooting problems are all between her ears...................

Reaction Score
Z ... I'd like to know whose fault is it that she spent all last year playing la-la-la ball!

I don't get that philosophy either. especially since Z was going to be so important this year. Probably they told her but she didn't listen.

I think when Geno talks about not being able to teach certain things, that includes the ability to listen to and respond to instruction.

Reaction Score
She probably played on the scout team all year. No point in playing her with eligible players,

Reaction Score
She probably played on the scout team all year. No point in playing her with eligible players,
I thought about that a lot yesterday watching the practice. There wasn't, at least yesterday, even a scout team. The first team primarily and the second team secondarily :) plays against the men. Z probably didn't get a lot of reps last year. I'm betting she and Batouly mostly got fit but not necessarily basketball sharp.

Reaction Score
I thought about that a lot yesterday watching the practice. There wasn't, at least yesterday, even a scout team. The first team primarily and the second team secondarily :) plays against the men. Z probably didn't get a lot of reps last year. I'm betting she and Batouly mostly got fit but not necessarily basketball sharp.

I guess that was my impression too - that the coaches focus on the players who are available and it's up to the transfers to pick up what they can, but they're pretty much on their own for that year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom