Final Tabulation, Badass Awards, Season. | The Boneyard

Final Tabulation, Badass Awards, Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
With the invaluable help of Mrs. Kibitzer, her is the final tabulation of Badass Awards for the just completed National Championship 2015-2016 season:
Stewie - 22
Moriah - 15
Morgan - 11
Gabby - 8
Lou - 7
Napheesa - 3
Nat - 3
Saniya - 2
Kia - 2
The Team - 2
Pulido - 2
Geno - 1
CD - 1
TLaw - 1
Swin - 1
So in addition to MOP, NPOY, Wade and Naismith Trophies, Stewie was the Baddest Badass of a very Badass team.:)

Upon final review there were two disappointments: Kia receiving so few awards and Courtney earning none. Be assured this was not a conspiracy manifested but just a reflection of how the season played out. I have every confidence that each will earn more Badass recognition next season.;)

Reaction Score
With the invaluable help of Mrs. Kibitzer, her is the final tabulation of Badass Awards for the just completed National Championship 2015-2016 season:
Stewie - 22
Moriah - 15
Morgan - 11
Gabby - 8
Lou - 7
Napheesa - 3
Nat - 3
Saniya - 2
Kia - 2
The Team - 2
Pulido - 2
Geno - 1
CD - 1
TLaw - 1
Swin - 1
So in addition to MOP, NPOY, Wade and Naismith Trophies, Stewie was the Baddest Badass of a very Badass team.:)

Upon final review there were two disappointments: Kia receiving so few awards and Courtney earning none. Be assured this was not a conspiracy manifested but just a reflection of how the season played out. I have every confidence that each will earn more Badass recognition next season.;)
I have really enjoyed the Badass Award process you introduced, and, although I have been guilty of making a few suggestions for modifications along the way, I am equally surprised that more were not sent (by all of us) in Kia's direction....mainly because, as we all know, she's kind of the very definition of a badass. I think that physically, she might have been the toughest kid on the team. Her skill level may not have been a match for some of her teammates, but she always seemed, mainly through grit and by being so fiercely competitive, to play above her skill level. Please keep the awards going...bet Kia will come in for her fair share next year!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Maybe it's time for an end of the season BadAss award - to Team UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads