Final stats update... | The Boneyard

Final stats update...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...can be downloaded from here.

I haven't looked at any of the threads about last night's game, and I doubt I ever will. I've done a really good job of keeping myself from thinking about "why" or "how" in regard to the game because I regard such thoughts on my part as totally non-productive.

Instead, I've focused on how much enjoyment and wonder these 10 young women brought into my life over the past 5 months. My life is fuller and richer from vicariously experiencing their journey.

I am sad they were not able to achieve the fullness of their dreams this year but I urge everyone to remember they have exceeded the expectations of just about everybody, excepting TonyC ;)

Thank you, ladies, for an exhilarating ride! See you next year!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
...can be downloaded from here.

I haven't looked at any of the threads about last night's game, and I doubt I ever will. I've done a really good job of keeping myself from thinking about "why" or "how" in regard to the game because I regard such thoughts on my part as totally non-productive.

Instead, I've focused on how much enjoyment and wonder these 10 young women brought into my life over the past 5 months. My life is fuller and richer from vicariously experiencing their journey.

I am sad they were not able to achieve the fullness of their dreams this year but I urge everyone to remember they have exceeded the expectations of just about everybody, excepting TonyC ;)

Thank you, ladies, for an exhilarating ride! See you next year!

I see that Gabby's full season BRATS clocked in at 15.65 -- a figure second only to Stewie's senior year figure of 16.49, at least in recent years. Napheesa also very strong at 14.22 this year. Really high for both.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom