final score does not show, but this team played much better | The Boneyard

final score does not show, but this team played much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They where talking and working together. Look more like a team
A very simple summation of what I hope must UCONN fans saw today. Much more hope to grab onto than we've seen the past few weeks.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
It really looked like UConn found something with constantly feeding Drummond as he was dominating down low, and the momentum disappeared when he was injured. I really thought UConn was going to take it from that point.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I agree other than a few minute lapse in the last ten where they lost focus and the score got out of hand.

It was great to see Shabazz be productive again and until AD sprained his ankle, they were making much effective use of his interior positioning against the zone.

Most of the game, we really looked like we were evenly matched. They were on fore from the perimeter (and our perimeter defense had several lapses again) but they attacked the zone pretty well on most possessions.

JLamb also played better, although he is still in shooting slump. TO made some good passes and finished a couple of tough plays. AO got a rough whistle on the first two calls and it threw him off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc