Final Rivals 150 | The Boneyard

Final Rivals 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It came out at some point today and two of our 2013 commits are on the list. Kentan Facey comes up first at #66 overall. Also Terrence Samuel came in at #118 overall. That's the highest I have ever seen him ranked.

U

UCONNfan1

On paper, not a particularly strong class, but I really like the kids, especially when they committed to a program in a bit of disarray with a somewhat uncertain future. Good for them - I hope they all stay 4 years and enjoy great success under the new master (KO)...

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Emeka was around a #100 I believe

Reaction Score
There are many flaws with recruit rankings, but the biggest is that rarely does it take into account work ethic or character. By all accounts we have guys who are oozing with these intangibles.

Reaction Score
It's a mind shift for me to go through a list like this. "So, how did the competition do? Syracuse got that guy, Pitt #x ....., Georgetown #xx..etc". a habit for years & years, until I stop myself with "whoa, we're not playing those guys anymore". So, then I look for Memphis (5), Cinci (3),Temple (1), SMU (2) etc. Definitely, one of the 1st differences for me with us going into the new league. Hopefully, soon, I'll have to go through it all over again.

Also, with the projected returnees, and 6 of the top 20 (#s 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 19), nothing but a Championship should keep Squid from the most underachieving coach of all-time award. Regardless of what injuries they have next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom