Final Four Trip Suggestions Appreciated! | The Boneyard

Final Four Trip Suggestions Appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
My buddies and I have booked hotel rooms in Nashville for what would be our first Final Four. Tickets go on sale from the NCAA on 10-31 Thursday. Is there any particular reason to purchase or not to purchase tickets on line yet. We are willing to risk the obvious- the outside chance we don't make it.
If there are any tips about planning and ticket availability from you experienced FF Boneyarder's- we would appreciate them. Pls feel free to send me a private message if you prefer-thanks in advance!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
The tix you get online via NCAA are iffish. I wish I had an inside line, but I don't -- and I don't like going to TN (or wherever) without tix in hand.

That being said, depending on your willingness to spend and risk, folks will tell you that you can pick tix outside the arena (anyone know what the reselling rules are in TN?). BUT, here's a "careful" note - UConn fans are pretty confident and there are many reasons they'd like to travel to TN to see the Championship (if you get my drift), so it might be hard to get seats....

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
The tix you get online via NCAA are iffish. I wish I had an inside line, but I don't -- and I don't like going to TN (or wherever) without tix in hand.

That being said, depending on your willingness to spend and risk, folks will tell you that you can pick tix outside the arena (anyone know what the reselling rules are in TN?). BUT, here's a "careful" note - UConn fans are pretty confident and there are many reasons they'd like to travel to TN to see the Championship (if you get my drift), so it might be hard to get seats....
thanks TJI- I received some other good tips privately also- thanks!!!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Assuming UCONN makes the final 4 :rolleyes: Anyway.... I would suggest trying out Price's Hot Chicken Shack (saw it on tv)... I wanted to stop their myself on the way back from Memphis this summer...but i have a policy of not eating real food when i drive.

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Assuming UCONN makes the final 4 :rolleyes: Anyway.... I would suggest trying out Price's Hot Chicken Shack (saw it on tv)... I wanted to stop their myself on the way back from Memphis this summer...but i have a policy of not eating real food when i drive.
classic- thanks for the note- we have spent 4-5 yrs in a row there for the Country Music Festival in early June---- We are going, even if we pull a Baylor this year! It is close enough for us to drive- barely, and Nashville is something! maybe we'll c u there- that could easily happen!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
classic- thanks for the note- we have spent 4-5 yrs in a row there for the Country Music Festival in early June---- We are going, even if we pull a Baylor this year! It is close enough for us to drive- barely, and Nashville is something! maybe we'll c u there- that could easily happen!
That Country Music Festival is fun event. I have been a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom