Final Four Tickets?? | The Boneyard

Final Four Tickets??

Reaction Score
Any BYers try to get Final Four Tickets today? I found the NCAA pre-sale site which opened today at 10:00a.m today had very little, if any tickets available using the appropriate code BLOCK. However, later today, the secondary markets were selling many tickets at the usual 2x-4x going price.

Reaction Score
Those tickets offered are way in the nose bleed sections

Reaction Score
I'd love to go - I was in New Orleans in 2013 and in Columbus in 2018, and thoroughly enjoyed both trips, even though my team lost. (Still waiting on the whistle for McGowan's foul on Hines-Allen.)

But, even though we've had both shots I'm not quite ready to get on an airplane and San Antonio is a little too far for an old guy like me to drive.

Reaction Score
Any BYers try to get Final Four Tickets today? I found the NCAA pre-sale site which opened today at 10:00a.m today had very little, if any tickets available using the appropriate code BLOCK. However, later today, the secondary markets were selling many tickets at the usual 2x-4x going price.
Same

Reaction Score
For risk-takers. I have heard that in past years, people were selling tickets if their team did not make it to the elite 8 or final four.

You would probably have to be at a hotel where fans are staying to find that out. Or check into a losing team's fan site.

Reaction Score
I booked a Hotel on the Riverwalk a year ago and finally cancelled about 3 weeks ago. Chances of getting good tickets was slim.

Reaction Score
Yes, I'm going to try for the Championship game on Sunday night & have plane reservations.

I've done this before - standing outside trying to buy a single and was successful as 2 of the Final Four teams have lost and many of their clientele went home selling their tickets to brokers or other outlets.

More complicated now with Covid, electronic tickets and reduced capacity - so unsure of my prospects, but want to try.

I am a simple single, any tips to success are appreciated.

Reaction Score
Yes, I'm going to try for the Championship game on Sunday night & have plane reservations.

I've done this before - standing outside trying to buy a single and was successful as 2 of the Final Four teams have lost and many of their clientele went home selling their tickets to brokers or other outlets.

More complicated now with Covid, electronic tickets and reduced capacity - so unsure of my prospects, but want to try.

I am a simple single, any tips to success are appreciated.
Thanks for making me (at least) not sound like an idiot.. I DID NOT THINK ABOUT THE FINAL GAME.

Reaction Score
Baylor & Texas A&M will have big homecourt advantages. Could have an impact in a close game...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom