Final ESPN rankings for class of 2023

Reaction Score
ESPN released their final top 100 rankings for 2023. Here’s how we stack up:

Castle - #12 (6'6" PG)
Ball - #32 (6'2" SG)
Ross - #80 (6'7" SF)
Stewart - #91 (6'6" SF)
Singare - (7'0" C)

They had Ross in their “new prospects and risers” section. It’s a loaded class coming in and we should expect Castle and Ball to see a lot of action in particular.

Reaction Score

Castle - #12 (6'6" PG)
Ball - #32 (6'2" SG)
Ross - #80 (6'7" SF)
Stewart - #91 (6'6" SF)
Singare - (7'0" C)

They had Ross in their “new prospects and risers” section. It’s a loaded class coming in and we should expect Castle and Ball to see a lot of action in particular.
I'm so ready to see Ball in a UConn uniform. He is another unique player who is hard to pigeonhole. Hurley loves those key piece guys. So do I

Reaction Score
Didn’t expect Ross to be ranked higher than Stewart

Reaction Score

Castle - #12 (6'6" PG)
Ball - #32 (6'2" SG)
Ross - #80 (6'7" SF)
Stewart - #91 (6'6" SF)
Singare - (7'0" C)

Saw Ross play recently and then watch some YT vids on him and i was really impressed. I think he could be a three year kid like Lamb. I like Stewart but seems like a kid that might come in with some hype but never really works out here. Hope im wrong. Ball and Castle look special. They look like immediate impact kids.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Saw Ross play recently and then watch some YT vids on him and i was really impressed. I think he could be a three year kid like Lamb. I like Stewart but seems like a kid that might come in with some hype but never really works out here. Hope im wrong. Ball and Castle look special. They look like immediate impact kids.
Are you saying Ross could be a 3 year early entry player and that his game could look similar to Jeremy Lamb? Lamb only played 2 seasons like Hawkins. Stewart is going to be good. He’s got that dawg in him. A legit nasty streak on the court and has a quiet, humble demeanor in all of his interviews. Stewart’s definitely underrated at #91 by espn and I believe he’s underrated by 247 at #66 as well, similar to the way Bouknight and Clingan were underrated(Bouknight’s a little different, because of the time he missed late in HS from injuries). Stewart will definitely have a learning curve to navigate, like a few have said, and needs to make sure he’s physically ready to make and impact, but I’m high on his ability, so we will see. Hope I’m right. Agreed on Castle and Ball looking special.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom