Final 4 picks... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Final 4 picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Auburn week is going to be like Arkansas week from last year, but without the humor (intentional humor, that is). Check this out: "I pick Auburn to win it I’m not scared of UCONN Iowa State will be are toughest game"

Reaction Score
Auburn week is going to be like Arkansas week from last year, but without the humor (intentional humor, that is). Check this out: "I pick Auburn to win it I’m not scared of UCONN Iowa State will be are toughest game"

Auburn will also be like Arkansas in that Vegas will not be able to make the line high enough.

80% of the public money will be on UConn, and when we cover the sports books can choke on it.

Reaction Score
San Diego State
Michigan State
Kentucky
Creighton

*don’t hate huskie puppies, you can still change your brackets

Reaction Score
UConn
Zona
Marquette
Purdue

Changed from UK to Marq after it was announced Kolek would be back. Good thing.

Reaction Score
I took my 82 year old dad to the BET Final at the Garden Saturday night. He's been going to games for decades, like just about every home game, but the last couple years he really has slowed down going because its harder to get around. To the point that he only went to one Gampel game this year. First he started missing XL games because the stairs there really suck, then he even started missing Gampel, because it was getting tougher. I lucked into some seats for Saturday literally on the Marquette bench (we were sitting with their coaches families, Hurleys right, that is a fantastic and classy organization but thats a different topic) so I had the VIP delta 360 club entrance at floor level (which also has great bathrooms and a bar) and it made things really easy to get in and out and not worry about halftime bathroom lines and all that. We had the time of our lives! I couldn't get him out of an Irish bar post game he was having too much fun drinking guiness and listening to the bagpipe and drum band that wandered in off the street and into the bar and just kept playing.
Take me next year!

Reaction Score
That would be a "shut 'em up" run.
It's always funny because 1. UConn plays whose in front of them. As cool as it would be to pick and chose, no dice. If it happens to be a lower seed, well, that lower seed already beat a higher seed so.... Not sure why naysayers have a tough time with all that. 2. Other teams HAVE INDEED benefited from playing lower seeds too. Not just UConn. They really haven't benefited from "luck of the draw" any more than any other team. 3. You don't "luck into" 6 straight wins any way. 1 of 6, sure. 2 of 6, maybe. 3 of 6, highly unlikely. Any more than that is nigh impossible. Uconn earned all 5, nay sayers can suck an egg.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
It's always funny because 1. UConn plays whose in front of them. As cool as it would be to pick and chose, no dice. If it happens to be a lower seed, well, that lower seed already beat a higher seed so.... Not sure why naysayers have a tough time with all that. 2. Other teams HAVE INDEED benefited from playing lower seeds too. Not just UConn. They really haven't benefited from "luck of the draw" any more than any other team. 3. You don't "luck into" 6 straight wins any way. 1 of 6, sure. 2 of 6, maybe. 3 of 6, highly unlikely. Any more than that is nigh impossible. Uconn earned all 5, nay sayers can suck an egg.
I'm jus' sayin'

Reaction Score
UConn
Arizona
Marquette
Creighton

A repeat of the BE championship

UConn over Marquette

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After last season's disastrous bracket, I swore I'd do my own bracket plus one done with coin flips. Also, I said I wouldn't pick wild upsets (I did. Picked McNeese over Gonzaga and lost :mad:).

My bracket: UConn, Baylor, Purdue and Houston -- UConn wins.
Coin Flips: Washington State, North Carolina, Texas and James Madison -- JMU wins. :(

The embarrassing thing is after 16 games both brackets are 10-6. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr