Fill this 's Inbox | The Boneyard

Fill this 's Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Words cannot describe the kind of all out this guy is.

Les Carpenter could be the lowest form of life in sports journalism. He has to throw stones at Jim Calhoun's 40 year career over the Nate Miles nonsense and the APR.

Email him and let him know just what a he is

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaab-...onn-includes-plenty-of-wins--controversy.html

PS: I think I see what's going on here. In his little "I am a journalist" bio it says he once worked for the CT Post. I bet he got a Ryan Gomes style earful at some point. Bitter little pissant.

Reaction Score
Why am I not surprised to see something like this coming from Yahoo? They just couldn't let him sail off into the sunset without trying to kick him a few more times for old times sake.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
anybody get a adress for his house? i have something for him

Reaction Score
anybody get a adress for his house? i have something for him
Besides which, I can see how someone could write an intelligent piece that would include the darker side of the last 26 years. Problem is, that piece was TERRIBLE.

My favorite quote: "It wasn’t enough to have two titles, he had to have three."

Really ? That's a criticism ? You're going with THAT ?

Reaction Score
I always find it telling when you're not allowed to comment on certain pieces. Me thinks that isn't a coincidence.

Reaction Score
"A native of Connecticut, Les Carpenter covered UConn for several seasons for the Connecticut Post."

Coach must have yelled @ him or maybe f-bombed him when little Les wrote for the CT Post.

Speaks volumes when yo go from writing for the Washington Postbto a stringer for Yahoo Sports.

Reaction Score
Besides which, I can see how someone could write an intelligent piece that would include the darker side of the last 26 years. Problem is, that piece was TERRIBLE.

My favorite quote: "It wasn’t enough to have two titles, he had to have three."

Really ? That's a criticism ? You're going with THAT ?

This guy must really, really hate John Wooden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom