FIFA 14/15 | The Boneyard

FIFA 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else here play it? If you don't, then don't start.

Just about to start my second season and I have nearly bankrupted my club on the transfer market. Manager mode is like playing Dynasty Mode in NCAA except you can ignore scouting if you can afford to buy what you need anyways.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I still play Fifa 12. Haven't gotten newer versions due to money going other places but I love it. Took Bristol Rovers from League 2 to BPL. Still playing that season as having two kids have put a damper on my video game binges!

Is it worth buying a used version of 13 or 14? Wanna play more but I used to buy NCAA every year but stopped as not much changed.

Reaction Score
I still play Fifa 12. Haven't gotten newer versions due to money going other places but I love it. Took Bristol Rovers from League 2 to BPL. Still playing that season as having two kids have put a damper on my video game binges!

Is it worth buying a used version of 13 or 14? Wanna play more but I used to buy NCAA every year but stopped as not much changed.

I would just wait till 15 comes out next month. I bought a used copy of 14 and it was pretty close to full price. Ridiculously immersive game, but I suspect that like NCAA, it doesn't change a whole lot from year to year.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I would just wait till 15 comes out next month. I bought a used copy of 14 and it was pretty close to full price. Ridiculously immersive game, but I suspect that like NCAA, it doesn't change a whole lot from year to year.
Yeah this is the thing with a game like FIFA. Unlike NCAA, players don't disappear from year to year in versions. So used copies can be sold at sme price as current. I probably could get '13 for $20 or so but why bother at this point.

Reaction Score
I used to play it, think it was the '11 or '12, forget. Loved it, then got bored after a while (I'm that way w/ video game)s.

I took Oxford United from 2nd division to Champions League champions, but played at the medium skill level setting (forget what was called), didn't play at the most difficult settings.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
FIFA '15 has all 20 BPL stadiums and seems to be really geared towards it with lots of other player scans etc....might have to pony up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom