Fifa 13? | The Boneyard

Fifa 13?

Reaction Score
Comes out today. I never really loved the added dimension of individual defenses buttons like in Fifa12. Anyone try the new one? Worth getting? Any changes to the defense that makes it more enjoyable than last year?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I know this is about five months too late, but 13 is excellent. Passing is much more realistic, slick TV presentations, dynamic roster updates (if Luis Suarez is playing well in real-life, his rating goes up in the game and vice versa).

FIFA and NHL are the only two series where there are clear gameplay improvements every year and not just a roster update.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
On a daily basis I realize just how old I've gotten. Reading these two posts, and not understanding one bit of what you two are talking about ... One more nail in my coffin.

Reaction Score
I heard on Cowherd once that Fifa sells more copies in the US than Madden now. It's a whole new world baby.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I heard on Cowherd once that Fifa sells more copies in the US than Madden now. It's a whole new world baby.

I'm a huge soccer guy, but the reason for that, IMO, is that its easier to pick up and understand. Much simpler game for the novice than a FB game. Pass, move, shoot. Simple stuff. Even Tom could get into it!

Reaction Score
I'm a huge soccer guy, but the reason for that, IMO, is that its easier to pick up and understand. Much simpler game for the novice than a FB game. Pass, move, shoot. Simple stuff. Even Tom could get into it!

It's ridiculously fun. It's even fun as an IPhone app.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I know this is about five months too late, but 13 is excellent. Passing is much more realistic, slick TV presentations, dynamic roster updates (if Luis Suarez is playing well in real-life, his rating goes up in the game and vice versa).

FIFA and NHL are the only two series where there are clear gameplay improvements every year and not just a roster update.
I'm a huge soccer fan (obviously), but don't play any video games. Prefer playing/watching real life I guess. Or I'm just old.

Favorite thing about FIFA XX is that the kids I coach actually know about teams and players now. Not from real life, but from the game. Eh, it's a start.

Reaction Score
On a daily basis I realize just how old I've gotten. Reading these two posts, and not understanding one bit of what you two are talking about ... One more nail in my coffin.

You're older than soccer? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom