Few words after my almost 40yrs watching Huskies grows, prospers and what now ? Part I | The Boneyard

Few words after my almost 40yrs watching Huskies grows, prospers and what now ? Part I

Reaction Score
The loss to tOSU today triggered this writing.
I am mainly at providing my recommendations to Geno for what its worth.

I am a big UConn Huskies fan since before Huskies captured the NC title in 1995. I admired Geno and the Huskies ever since. It was rather painful to see Geno and the Huskies never crown the NC title since 2016. It was Geno that drew me to become a big fan of him and the Huskies. As I have said, I admired him so sincerely that I thought I have to voice out my kind comment on coaching.

1. He is the greatest coach in WBB. Nobody can argue about it. His success has been cultivated from his team practice, his method of team practice, his building of solid coaching staff and his on site coaching.

2 .He implemented strict team practice method, rules, and adamantly demand the results of player practice as the basis of whether a player had established her PLAYING TIME for the upcoming match and beyond.

3. He is a rather perfectionist. In a match game, he decides how many players would be selected as suitable to play in the 40-minute-game-play span. For many years,he would only use 6 0r 7 for a game. What we call 6 or 7 PLAYERS ROTATION.

4. He is a mastermind of the game strategy, tactics - in summary, his SYSTEM. The gamehe wnts to play should adopt to his SYSTEM. His greatness is validated by hi 11 NC titles. (to be contd)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom