Few things from tonight........(weak stomachs please stay away) | The Boneyard

Few things from tonight........(weak stomachs please stay away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kidding...........win is a win. Week off, XMas at home, then to South Florida for the sun and women........look at the scores of the past that they had on the screen. It's never been a good arena for the Huskies. A "W" is always good but I have a few points to make so here goes:

1) Anyone that thinks they are better w/o JC or people need a break from him are way off. This team needed his jolt in the a** a few times tonight, especially AO and even JL early!!

2) Where was Deandre in the 2nd half George? He was diving on the floor, blocked a shot, nice up and under and was able to guard bigs away from the basket in the 1st half - needed and deserved more minutes than he recieved tonight.

3) Tyler was called for 2 over-the-backs and neither was a good call. If you don't box out and someone gets 2 hands on the ball it can't be o-t-b, he just beat you! Also the block on Andre late was pitiful - Donato needs to be put out to pasture I think!

4) Thank you Jeremy - that's what I'm talking about!

5) Andre - nice job rebounding despite being taken away from the basket. As far as your back to the basket offense you cannot spin, face the defender and shoot from in front of your face anymore - they will be bigger and quicker than the 1st 11 challengers. Please utilize the jump hook it will be your best friend. But serioulsy his help D away from the basket and quickness for a big guy are beautiful for the eyes! He will be special.

6) Alex - need to get more than 1 rebound. Baxx and Boat need to take care of the ball better but hey, they've been so good so far how can we complain? Come out screaming the next one - on all cylinders!

St Johns up next will need to bring more game than this one for sure!!

Reaction Score
Biting my lip... Stay positive...

Andre really came to play in the second half. Bazz is a gamer. Boat is a gamer. Lamb needs to put 15-18 shots up a night cuz he is silly good. And uh.. oriakhi's tats look really good on TV..

OMG im gonna lose it with Roscoe and Oriahki this year i think.

Reaction Score
7 total assists is pretty lame. Definitely will need better ball movement on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom