Fever @ Wings (6/13) | The Boneyard

Fever @ Wings (6/13)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Game getting underway on CBS Sports Network.

Will be interesting to see if Gustafson, newly re-acquired by the Wings, gets to see any action.

Edit: I guess not. She's in street clothes at the end of the bench.

Last edited:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Game getting underway on CBS Sports Network.

Will be interesting to see if Gustafson, newly re-acquired by the Wings, gets to see any action.
She is on the Wings bench in street clothes. Tonight will not be her WNBA debut.

I'm trying to figure out whether there is some issue with Azura's availability. In discussing bench players for the Dallas front court, the announcers did not mention her.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I'm trying to figure out whether there is some issue with Azura's availability. In discussing bench players for the Dallas front court, the announcers did not mention her.
She played the last 4+ minutes of 1Q. I saw her miss a long 2-pointer and get called for an offensive foul.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

She had a concussion either in the preseason or early in the season, and they're easing her back into more minutes.

Plebe

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog