Fever Sign Jen Hamson | The Boneyard

Fever Sign Jen Hamson

Reaction Score
In addition to her size she is pretty talented--not greatly mobile, but mobile--and with enough energy to run with the big-dogs'-. I thought she gave up basketball for Volleyball ==I wish her well.

Reaction Score
She stayed at BYU for 1 more year instead of going pro because she had a year of volleyball eligibility left... and she was/is a good at it. She lead the team to the championship game that final year, if I recall correctly. After she finished up her volleyball career at BYU, she was with the Sparks for 1 season. Not sure why a team didn't pick her up last year...

Reaction Score
She stayed at BYU for 1 more year instead of going pro because she had a year of volleyball eligibility left... and she was/is a good at it. She lead the team to the championship game that final year, if I recall correctly. After she finished up her volleyball career at BYU, she was with the Sparks for 1 season. Not sure why a team didn't pick her up last year...
She was with CT in the preseason. It was tough to cut her, but CT has some good front court players. Indiana on the other hand really needs a big player. She would also probably be a good fit in San Antonio.

Reaction Score
I didn't think Jen looked comfortable playing in LA.

She needs a point guard who can get her the ball in the right spots etc. They didn't have that at LA.

She can be a defensive stopper and plays with more heart than most I've ever watched. One game at BYU she got a broken nose in the first half and came out to play the second half anyway.

Reaction Score
They put Jen in at the end of the game. They don't know how to get the ball to her yet. BYU had a guard from Hawaii who could get her the ball and was a true point guard.

Jen let Harrison get an easy basket but that was just because she hasn't played in awhile.

It's all about synergy.

I'll be disappointed in the Fever coaching staff if they don't give Jen a chance to meld with the team.

She could be one of the three dominant centers in the league along with Fowles and Griner but a better scorer if the Fever guards figure out how to get her the ball in scoring position.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom