Feeling A Bit Sorry For Duke This Year | The Boneyard

Feeling A Bit Sorry For Duke This Year

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Unrelated but this is the only place I can vent about my daughter's new school's mascot being the Blue Devils

throw-up-vomit.gif

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Unrelated but this is the only place I can vent about my daughter's new school's mascot being the Blue Devils

throw-up-vomit.gif
Oh, she’s got to transfer. If I were you I would reach out to the school board and tell them that they need to pay for your daughter to go to private school since the change of name to the Blue Devils makes it impossible for her to attend due to religious reasons.

School Board: Religious reasons?

Nomar: “Yeah, I’ll be damned if I’m going to let my kid be a Blue Devil.”

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Oh, she’s got to transfer. If I were you I would reach out to the school board and tell them that they need to pay for your daughter to go to private school since the change of name to the Blue Devils makes it impossible for her to attend due to religious reasons.

School Board: Religious reasons?

Nomar: “Yeah, I’ll be damned if I’m going to let my kid be a Blue Devil.”

I think the only option if we keep her there is to have her avoid sports as a Conscientious Objector

The words "Go Blue Devils" will never cross my lips

Reaction Score

throw-up-vomit.gif
You can still root for Central Connecticut. It's not like they're a rival of UConn's or at a similar level. We'll allow it. ;)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I have worn two different Blue Devils uniforms in NCAA competition. Pretty sickening to think about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom