Federal prosecutors have filed additional counts against ex-Adidas rep Jim Gatto in CBB scandal: | The Boneyard

Federal prosecutors have filed additional counts against ex-Adidas rep Jim Gatto in CBB scandal:

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Move along everybody. Nothing to see here.

Reaction Score
So this is all been going on for a long time and instead of the NCAA spending their time cracking down on something so abhorrent they're investigating UConn for too many practices? Only the NCAA. Smh
We don't know what we're being investigated for

Reaction Score
This is a non story. Sean Miller was caught on tape discussing a payment to a recruit. He coached the rest of the year, no penalty. Nothing matters. The university actually put a provision in his contract that says he has to pay back a million bucks if the NCAA finds any violations. Not that he's fired.....he just has to return some of the vast millions he has been paid to be corrupt. You can't make this stuff up.

Reaction Score

Can anyone tell me how Kansas is a “victim” when multiple recruits got paid money to go there? From the brief quotes I read via Zagoria, seems like Billy Preston and Di Silva both took a good chunk of money.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wonder if we'll ever here a pip about Duke or UK.

Reaction Score
How many players do they have to find were paid at Louisville before they get the death penalty?

It won't matter what they do...Louisville is never going away. Lville and the 'cuse...not killable....

Reaction Score
“The initial federal complaint was made public in late September 2017, indicating that the family of a Kansas player was allegedly still receiving money after the U.S. attorney’s allegations rocked college basketball.”

Very ballsy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom